- Start by calling or emailing our team.
- Schedule an appointment for a visit by one of our agents.
- Agent tours your home and provides a Comparative Market Analysis to help you determine the fair market value.
- We send our cleaning person, landscaper, and handyman to help you get ready onto the market at our costs.
- We send a professional interior design to stage your home, or by our team if available.
- We send the inspectors to make the reports at our costs.
- Finally, we will take 25 to 30 photos, create a video tour, domain name for your property and color brochures at our costs.
- We will place a lockbox on your door and a for sale sign on your yard.
- Your home will be placed in the MLS within 5 Counties (Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Francisco, Alameda, Santa Cruz)
- Free Internet exposure with 35 syndication partner, displaying properties on over 300 locations.
- Holding broker tour & open house weekend – we work hard to find qualified buyers for your home
- Net working with CRS – Group (Certified Residential Specialist) in the United State & Canada
- Net working with CLHMS – Group (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist) in United State
- All calls received from other real estate agents regarding your home will be routed through the Agent assisting you.
- We will lead you through the home buying process every step of the way.
- All personal showings will be approved by you.
- When a purchase agreement is received from a potential buyer your agent will submit it to you as soon as possible and provide all necessary help needed to properly reply to the offer and subsequent counter-offers.
- Once an offer and acceptance has been made your agent will lead you through the entire closing process.
- Complete online access – escrow, documentations to save the environment
- Negotiating the very best possible price and terms for you – testimonial letters are available upon request
- Market is always HOT when you list your home with me – GUARANTEED
Why Sell With Us?
The home selling process with our team
Frequently asked questions
- 1Where will my home be listed?
Your home will be advertised in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), this web site, countless other sites and will receive an Open House, Virtual Tour, Flyer Box with flyers and a Lock Box.
- 2Will I receive a lock box for my door?
Yes, lock boxes are needed to assist real estate agents in showing your home. They have an added benefit of tracking who enters your home.
- 3What is the MLS?
The Multiple Listing Service is the primary web site agents use to market their listings to other real estate agents worldwide. You have to be a licensed agent to have access to the MLS.